ALL VISITORS MUST ADHERE TO THE ON COURSE DRESS CODE
Dress Code for Course
The following attire is NOT allowed on the course –
- ‘T’ Shirts, sleeveless (men only) or vests.
- Football and rugby shirts or shirts with printed slogans.
- Beach or sports shorts.
- Denim jeans, shirts or jackets.
- Tracksuits, shell suits, jump suits.
- Track/Training bottoms.
- Trousers tucked into socks.
- Training shoes.
- Combat shorts and trousers (large outside pockets).
- Peak caps must be worn with the peak at the front.
- Hoodies of any description.
Allowed on the Course
- Tailored shorts, No logos, length below mid-thigh and above the knee may be worn on the course with knee length socks (of any colour), short sports socks or trainer socks ( of any colour) which must be visible above the golf shoe.
- Plus twos and plus fours allowed.
- Men’s shirts must be tucked in and not hanging outside trouser or shorts.
- Men and ladies are allowed to wear golf shirts with turtle necks.
In the Bar
During the period between April 1 and October 31, golf shoes with soft spikes may be worn in the bar only and not in any other part of the Clubhouse.
Junior Members are expected to conform to all dress rules.
MEMBERS, THEIR GUESTS AND VISITORS ARE EXPECTED TO CONFORM TO THIS DRESS CODE.