- Golf Course
- Slope Ratings
- The Club
- Clywd 2020
- OPEN RESULTS 2020
- Contact Us
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 01978 364268 OR THE PRO SHOP ON 01978 351476
ALL VISITORS MUST ADHERE TO THE ON COURSE DRESS CODE
Dress Code for Course
The following attire is NOT allowed on the course
1. T-shirt, sleeveless (men only) or vests - not allowed
2. Football and Rugby shirts or shirts with printed slogans - not allowed
3. Beach or sports shorts - not allowed
4. Denim jeans, shorts, shirts or jackets - not allowed
5. Tracksuits or leggings - not allowed
6. Track or training bottoms - not allowed
7. Trousers tucked into socks - not allowed
8. Training shoes - not allowed
9. Combat trousers / shorts (large outside pockets) - not allowed
10. Peaked caps must be worn with the peak at the front
Tailored shorts (length below mid thigh) may be worn on the course with knee length socks or short white sport socks.
Ladies and men may wear white anklet socks.
Men's shirts must be tucked in and not hanging outside trousers or shorts.